IHS VGPD Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other roles in the club

5 posters

Go down

Other roles in the club Empty Other roles in the club

Post  Admin Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 am

If there is something you want to do that isn't in one of the main topics, post it here

Admin
Admin

https://ihsvgpd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Other roles in the club Empty Re: Other roles in the club

Post  StrykerX49 Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:13 am

Texture artist (essential to 3D Modelling)
Sound effects/voices (maybe part of composers)
Level design (part of storyline).

Those are 3 that I can think of. Post any other job/group you think we need.
StrykerX49
StrykerX49

Back to top Go down

Post  Orangemnm Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:30 pm

I could help publicize our games and betas if you guys want.

I'd post trailers or gameplay to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/OrangemnmLegends

Or can even stream footage / get beta testers on my Twitch streams: http://www.twitch.tv/orangemnm
Orangemnm
Orangemnm

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:49 pm

That would be awesome once we get some development done

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StrykerX49 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:54 pm

I think we should form a group account to publicize the game. Rather than rely on one person we can give access to you, Admin, and any other member delegated to this task that Orange volunteered for. Also it helps people identify that this is a group project rather than just Orange's (with all due respect man b/c you know how YT communities are. They don't read descriptions)
StrykerX49
StrykerX49

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Yeah, we will make some official publicity accounts, but I think that since Orange is doing well on youtube and live streaming anyways, it would be cool if he could help out later by mentioning or showing our game to his viewers.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ictaurus Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:27 am

if we end up doing shirts, i know a good site that sells it for really cheap................. it was mentined in the meeting today. :I
ictaurus
ictaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  StrykerX49 Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:30 am

Once we finish this game we should all dress up as our characters next year for October. Very Happy
StrykerX49
StrykerX49

Back to top Go down

Post  Orangemnm Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:17 pm

StrykerX49 wrote:I think we should form a group account to publicize the game. Rather than rely on one person we can give access to you, Admin, and any other member delegated to this task that Orange volunteered for. Also it helps people identify that this is a group project rather than just Orange's (with all due respect man b/c you know how YT communities are. They don't read descriptions)

I agree, but just was throwing it out there that I'd probably bring more publicity to the game than a new group account. That being said, I totally push for a group account but was just volunteering to bring attention to it and build up that new fan base. Also, when I meant posting on YouTube I would be commentating or make it obvious that it is a group project. So the point of this post was to help out the group, not any personal gain at all. Anyhow, it would be kind of be like shoutouts to our group channel. And like I said, I could gather a larger audience of about 20-30 people on one of my Friday night streams, then switch over to the group game (or beta game) and thus gain people's feedback and interest in the club's projects.

Haha as I don't specialize in programming or design, this would be my speciality and is what I could possibly contribute Very Happy
Orangemnm
Orangemnm

Back to top Go down

Post  StrykerX49 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Just bringing up an idea of a group account. I realize that you would bring more publicity. Wasn't trying to make it sound like it was for you personal gain. I think it's great that you volunteered. Now we don't have to worry about publicity. Smile
StrykerX49
StrykerX49

Back to top Go down

Other roles in the club Empty Experience

Post  Dudeaga Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:06 pm

I do have some experience and familiarity when devloping indie projects, as my father is an Indie director. I would very much like to help Orange later on in the project when these become relevant.
Dudeaga
Dudeaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down