IHS VGPD Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From "The Dead" Point of View: Half-awake/asleep perception

Go down

From "The Dead" Point of View: Half-awake/asleep perception Empty From "The Dead" Point of View: Half-awake/asleep perception

Post  Dudeaga Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Some fanfiction for the current direction of storyline we seem to be going towards.
More like practice for me, but whatever.
--------------
Half-awake/asleep Perception
For a fleeting moment, everything is right. But it all leaves. Right under my fingers. DRIP. It flow down my back. But that is not what disturbs the calm. It's here, watching me, JUDGING ME. I quickly search the cold walls before I stop upon feeling something alive. Pulsing. It tries to escape from my embrace, but I capture it. Protect it from the world around it. A light of purity in a dull world. It will give me release, I just know it. But when I have it in my arms, covering me with its holiness, I feel nothing. No release. I need to find the switch. I need to bathe in light, be covered by it, satisfied. I search along the wall more until I find the switch. Click. The light turns on and I see it. The Blessed.
I SEE IT IT WALKS TOWARDS TOWARDS ME RELEASE IS COMING I NEED RELEASE I WILL BE BLESSED LIGHT LIGHT SAVE ME FROM THE BURNING DON'T-
--------------
I dunno, maybe this is how the zombie-like creatures feel halfway into their infection? Or halfway into a greater mutation?
Just because I had some downtime.
Dudeaga
Dudeaga

Back to top Go down