IHS VGPD Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solid Plot

4 posters

Go down

Solid Plot Empty Solid Plot

Post  Admin Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Post finalized decisions about plots here.

Admin
Admin

https://ihsvgpd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solid Plot Empty Re: Solid Plot

Post  StrykerX49 Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:43 pm

I've talked this over with the Admin and Linux. Feel free to add but this is my interpretation of what the basic plot is since everyone seems to be only creating fragments regarding only exposition and cool character bios.

Basic Plot: It is X number of years, the aftermath of (some catastrophic event) and it is humanity's last remaining days before Earth becomes unsuitable for humans. The city is the one of the very few safe havens left as the quarantine walls lose strength each day. The city has already lost some sections and the game opens with another mass outbreak even worse than the previous ones. Time is short and an evacuation is called to finally abandon the city. Officials hastily close off sections of the city cutting people off. Our character(s) will fight from their respective locations for survival with the eventual goal of making it to the shuttle port on time.

Here is were your character bios and subplot arcs come in. Feel free to add or suggest changes but I think this is what the majority can agree on and add to.
StrykerX49
StrykerX49

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Yu <>< Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:21 am

StrykerX49 wrote:I've talked this over with the Admin and Linux. Feel free to add but this is my interpretation of what the basic plot is since everyone seems to be only creating fragments regarding only exposition and cool character bios.

Basic Plot: It is X number of years, the aftermath of (some catastrophic event) and it is humanity's last remaining days before Earth becomes unsuitable for humans. The city is the one of the very few safe havens left as the quarantine walls lose strength each day. The city has already lost some sections and the game opens with another mass outbreak even worse than the previous ones. Time is short and an evacuation is called to finally abandon the city. Officials hastily close off sections of the city cutting people off. Our character(s) will fight from their respective locations for survival with the eventual goal of making it to the shuttle port on time.

Here is were your character bios and subplot arcs come in. Feel free to add or suggest changes but I think this is what the majority can agree on and add to.

how bout after he reaches the shuttle port (part1) something happens (attack, earthquake) destroys shuttle.. and......____________

Steven Yu <><

Back to top Go down

Post  StrykerX49 Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:34 am

Yeah. I was thinking that they reach the space port just as the quarantine walls for that specific district fails and the game's last level is a fight to the shuttle. We could do an earthquake but that would be kind of random wouldn't you think? IDK...it's a good idea though.
StrykerX49
StrykerX49

Back to top Go down

Solid Plot Empty Game plot

Post  HackSlaher1022 Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Okay, what we could do is that I like the idea about catostrophic event. We could have a post apocolyptic with a nuclear strike all over the world and we have survivors who survived the war have to find a way to rebuild the world there in. And they have to find food and water and supplies to survive and one of the survivors has an old radio and they get a transmission from somone saying they have rebuilt their world and now they have to find them. We could have some mutants, zombies, and other creatures trying to kill them. And now the survivors are pawns in a game of somone who is responsible for the war. And we could have his mutant army scattered across the world. That's what i got and we could build off of that.
HackSlaher1022
HackSlaher1022

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:09 pm

I think it will be that way, but the virus will be so widespread that they will have to leave the planet altogether, not rebuild it.

Admin
Admin

https://ihsvgpd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down